Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kelleher's Irish Pub and Eatery

My friend and I met for lunch at Kelleher's Irish Pub & Eatery in Peoria.  The lunch was good and the conversation was great.

Our overall rating was 4.14 Stars (out of 5 stars).
Here's how that breaks down:

Family Friendly: 4 Stars
I'm sure a pub wouldn't get this high of a family rating on a Friday night.  But a Thursday lunch time?  It was fine.

Menu: 4.5 Stars
There was a lot of things I wanted to try, especially the Irish fare section.

Taste of the Food: 4 Stars

Appearance of the Food: 3.5 Stars

Restrooms: N/A

Atmosphere: 5 Stars
Cool old building.

Service: 5 Stars
Our waiter was great.  Kept up with everything perfectly.

Ethical/Sustainable: 3 stars

Literally nothing to go on here.  I'm assuming/hoping they're making their food.  But I just can't tell.

Pricing: Lunch cost me $10



Kelleher's Irish Pub & Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment